This is a web service that converts a text written in Markdown syntax into HTML tags for blogs, and also converts them into HTML.
The blog service used by the author of this is the latest great service, so it has not been updated for a long time, and naturally it does not support Markdown syntax.
I think that it corresponds to many latest browser. It does not support Internet Explorer. Even Edge may not work.
If this tool is inferior to your expectations, save this page on your device and customize it freely.
Or, many other web services have more functions about converting Markdown syntax, please consider using them.
- Convert text written in Markdown syntax to "Blog text". "Blog text" means that the "p" tag is not output and the line break would not be converted to the "br" tag.
- When converting to blog text, you can select that decrease a heading level. This assumes that the blog post title will be decorated with H1 tags.
- Convert to HTML.
- Your text is automatically saved on your device. If you quit by mistake or return to the previous page, you do not have to rewrite it from the beginning (probably).
- In other words, the device you are using and another device are not automatically synchronized by this service function (you may be able to synchronize by the browser function)
- (Note!) This function is not reliable backup.
- My server never store or get any information about what you are writing.
- Click the hyperlink "Open a new window and display the converted "html", then a converted HTML new page will be displayed.
- (Note!) If you save this opened page, blank HTML will be displayed! Please copy and use the content of "output HTML".
- Once loaded, this service does not require an internet connection. Save this page to your local storage and try opening it.
Future expansion plans
- Add setting "auto-save time interval" for undo / redo
- Add setting "upper limit" of undo / redo
- save "option" settings
- Save 3 or more "input text" to the local storage